September 30, 2009

Dedicated to Aunt Ami



video video

Lidia and I dedicate this post to Aunt Ami. She pointed out to me that I hadn't updated the blog in a week and she wasn't getting her "Lidia fill." So here you go sister! We haven't been up to much lately. I was able to enjoy this Saturday in Kansas City to watch a friend get married. It was a lot of fun to see old friends from high school and get out of Iowa for the day! Lidia got to spend the time I was away with her dad, and she told me she had a lot of fun! They had a relaxing weekend at home and spent some quality time together, which I loved to hear about! I loved getting home to her even more and didn't spend a second away from her the next two days. Three hours is much too far away for a new mama to be away from her sweet baby! This week is not full of much excitement. Lidia and I are just anticipating the arrival of Aunt Allison, Uncle Mike, and Alexa from Wisconsin for the weekend. We can't wait to spend time with them! (Oh and to watch the Hawkeyes continue to be undefeated on Saturday!) Go Hawks!!

No comments :