November 09, 2009

We are so proud of you Chloe!!!

Aunt Chloe had her last soccer game of this season at a tournament in Kansas City. Lidia and I were not able to make it, but believe me we had updates every time after they played! Chloe is on a competitive soccer team and this is her first year playing at the premier level ,which is the best level for her age group. They split the girls into two teams for the tournaments; and A team and a B team. Chloe made the A team for this tournament and her team won first place!! Congratulations Chloe! Did I mention she scored a goal in the third game and she's a defender?? Aunt Chloe rocks!! While G'ma, G'pa, and Chloe were out of town, Lidia and mommy stayed Friday night at their house with Aunt Ami while she watched the dogs. We had a nice relaxing night at home while watching movies, eating popcorn and M&M's of course, and playing with the baby!



I grew up going to church every Sunday and I want Lidia to be raised that way as well. I feel like a terrible mother because this was the first Sunday that I've taken her to church but we had a blast!! Aunt Ami sang a solo, we were able to watch church friends get baptized, and catch up with people I grew up with that I haven't seen in quite awhile! Lidia loved worship (not sure she loved her momma's singing) but she loved the loud music and watching all of the people around her. Towards the end, she got worn out and took a short nap, but before that I was able to get some cute pictures in her pretty dress!!




No comments :