January 05, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Nice picture eh?! I thought I'd share my adventures of falling with everyone! It seems that in the past few months I've taken after my older sister (sorry to call you out) and become accident prone. I've fallen on the ice I can't count how many times. I've fallen down the stairs at work. (That one should have been caught on camera and sent into America's Funniest Home Videos) I have fallen down several other stairs with the latest being at my parents house WHILE HOLDING LIDIA. I was "hero of the day" by breaking her fall, she didn't cry or even fazed by it but I basically broke my tailbone trying to keep her safe. My latest adventure was yesterday, falling THROUGH a chair while cleaning a ceiling fan, falling on my tailbone again and cutting up my leg... see picture above. Happy New Year to me!
Some people would argue that giving a french fry to a baby would constitute being a bad grandma and some would argue that she is the best grandma in the world... What do you think?!
I think it just makes for a funny picture considering it never went anywhere near her mouth! Soon enough child, soon enough!Well I am definitely looking forward to a great new year! 2009 marked the best year of my life thus far considering an angel came into my life and made me the happiest person in the world! I know this year will be just as great, if not better, with more milestones to come! I loved looking back on the first half of my year vs. the second half. It was a completely different life and one I would never go back to. We spent our New Year's just the way it should have been spent... together! We spent the day with family, watched the Cyclone bowl game, and then I was able to sneak away for dinner with friends for a few hours. This marks the second year in a row that I didn't see midnight on New Year's Eve and I think that may become a good tradition! Again, Happy New Year's to all and I hope this year is great for everybody!

Bella came to spend the weekend with us and as you can see the two girls LOVED each other. Bella was a great helper with Lidia by always sharing toys, giving her a bottle or pacifier (even if she didn't need it) and just playing with her! It was so cute and I loved seeing the two spend time together. The photo shoot below is of Lidia in her first and only cyclone outfit. I figured it was okay to put her in considering we need to support the state of Iowa when anyone goes to a bowl game. Plus, her G'pa loved it! I had to get plenty of pictures because you will never see her in an outfit like this again! (But she looked pretty darn cute didn't she?!) By the way, GO HAWKS! We WILL dominate tonight!


My little stinker! Every single time I change her diaper this is how I found her now! Feet in the air or in her mouth and her body flailing from side to side... makes for a very difficult time for
anybody that attempts to change her!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

First and ONLY Cyclone outfit??? I think NOT!!!
Love G'ma Schneiter!