January 29, 2010

Princess and the Pickle

Weight: about 18 lbs.
Height: 27"
Diaper Size: 3
Clothing Size: 6-9 months
Sleeping: Let's not talk about that...
Eating: 5-6 oz every 2-3 hours. Solids 2-3 times a day. She looooooooves puffs and as you can see above... pickles!
Favorite Toys: My cell phone which she doesn't ever get to play with, Sophie the Giraffe, and anything she can put in her mouth or make noise with!
Favorite Thing To Do: Cry when I leave the room! HAHAHA
Latest Milestones: Army crawling!
Babbling: Always
Looking Forward to: Real crawling
(Crap! I just looked back and saw I did this a few weeks ago... Most of the answers are the same! HAHA oh well... enjoy still)

Have you heard about the AMAZING sale at Children's Place? Almost everything in that store is $2.99...It's awesome! The clothes on sale are so cute and so hard to choose from. I went with my mom last night and spent almost an hour in there trying to pick out what I was going to buy. I ended up coming away with about 5 or 6 outfits, socks, and leggings, and only spending $30 buckaroos! Check it out! I think it lasts through this weekend. Below is a picture of Lidia helping me getting ready this morning in one of her new outfits. An adorable shirt with some cute leggings... Can't go wrong there!

Brusha Brusha Brush! G'ma Debbie works in a dentist office so I figured she should start early with that one tooth of hers... OR it keeps her occupied while I get ready...
Wanna brush your teeth now Mom?!
Sophie the Giraffe! This toy is a must have for teething babies FYI.She looks like a child that is deprived of toys doesn't she???!

No comments :