February 16, 2010

Heartbeats and Holidays

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you spent it with those you love and got spoiled :) The weekend started out rough, finding out princess has another double ear infection. This means tubes which is probably for the best but Thursday and Friday were pretty rough days. Friday was my birthday and we spent it with family. Saturday, was a mommy pampering day! It was needed badly! My three ladies took me for a pedicure, shopping, and dinner for my birthday. I was glad to have the night free but missed Lidia terribly! Sunday was Valentine's day and we had a fun time over at G'ma and G'pa Schneiter's house; playing Rock Band with Aunt Chloe, making dinner, and watching the new Amazing Race. Who loved Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother last season??? They are on the Amazing Race... so excited! Go J&J! Monday, mommy/baby day, was pretty lazy except going to the doctor for little Roger. It was just my normal four week check-up and I was able to hear the hearbeat which was 152! My next appt is on March 15th and is the next ultrasound! I can't wait to see his/her little peanut body!
Dressed to impress in my pretty Valentine's Day dress!
Just kickin' back in my carseat, ready to check up on Roger!
"Mommy! You're so silly! Stop tickling me!"
Who says ear infections keep me down??? Look! I'm the happiest baby ever!
... and again...

The centerpiece for mom's bday celebration... of course...
Ummm yeah... G'pa fed me ice cream... naughty naughty!
I can even crawl UNDER my exersaucer.
Who needs to buy toys anymore when you can make them??? Pop bottle and rice? Works for me!

Happy V'day G'ma and Aunt Chloe!
Love you!
But I love my momma more!

No comments: