February 04, 2010

Our little Roger

No, that isn't an ultrasound from when I was pregnant with Lidia. We are expecting another baby on July 28th! That means I am 15 weeks along and very excited! Thanks to all my friends and family for all the support so far. We know it will be very hard but amazing at the same time! I will get around to changing the blog name soon, any ideas?? Anyway, we call he/she Roger for now...
Now onto Bob... HAHAHA that's what we called Lidia before we knew she was a girl. Look at Lidia in the first picture, happy as can be...
Dun Dun DUN! Crying as soon as someone leaves the room! She's got a 'tude! I love her!

2 comments :

Kati McDonald said...

yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! love it and love you :) If you have twins can I have one?

3d ultrasounds said...

She looks beautiful :) Pics are awesome...we can't wait til she gets here!