February 24, 2010

"So what? I'm still a rock star.
I got my rock moves, And I don't need you.
And guess what? I'm havin more fun,
And now that were done, I'm gonna show you tonight.
I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool...
So, So what. I am a rock star.
I got my rock moves, And I don't want you tonight."

"Unn Uhh Check my flow Ohhh" (my fav part)

I LOVED this song when it first came out! It came out when I was working at Citi and reminds me of when I'd take a spinning class on my lunch break. When this song played, it pumped me up for my workout, despite my constant battle with myself to keep going. (I'm no work-out nut if you know me.) Has anyone ever taken a spin class before? Some of those 50 year old ladies are die-hards and totally showed me up. But not when this song came on! It was like I was running a marathon baby! Soooooo earlier today, I had been having a horrible day at work (ranting and raving about wanting to quit blah blah poor me) and then what do you know? THIS song came on and I sat my pretty little head back and started fist pumping it! I AM a rockstar and noone can bring me down! I've got my little princess to make me smile at any second of the day, my fabulous man to listen to my sob work stories, and my rock moves to get me through it all! And I owe it all to Pink's manhater song.... Who woulda thought???
and how could I forget my rockstar friends????

3 comments :

Megan aka Mommy, Mom, Honey, The Boss... said...

Thanks for following! Love your blog, and what an adorable little one you have!

Meant to be a mom said...

Your so much fun! I love this post. And your little girl is just precious also by the way.

I just got your comment on my blog. I stopped by and am now a follower of yours. Thanks for following mine.

Kati McDonald said...

awww. love that post AND pic. Love you lady :)