March 24, 2010

Epic Fail

Ever have those days where you feel like a failure??!? If this ever runs across your mind at any point during the day, I encourage you to check out this website: http://failblog.org. It will brighten your day and make you feel much better about yourself! Not to mention, you may cry from laughter and have to share with all your friends. Here are some examples of what you may find. So go ahead, check it out, I know you want to!



But when you have those "mommy fail" days, I'm not sure there is a website you can go to that will make you feel better. Maybe call a friend, or a family member, or blog about it. So that's what I'm going to do. So here goes my mommy fail...
Lidia woke up this morning about 6am. She was standing up in her crib, crying of course, and when she saw me walk in she just started giggling! (I love that!) So I picked her up, told her good morning, and kissed her sweet little face. We went to the kitchen to make a bottle and headed to my bed to feed her. She fell asleep while drinking her bottle, so I kept her in my bed and got up to get ready for the day. I took a shower, got out, and checked on her. Still asleep. So I continued to get ready, Matt came in and showered, and I started blowdrying my hair. He left and went to the other bathroom to finish getting ready himself. All the while, still checking on princess but still nothing. So, a few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. (still blowdrying my hair) It was Matt, holding princess, and laughing. Come to find out, he found her in the hallway outside the bathroom door crawling towards him. How did she get down from the bed??? UMMM SHE MUST HAVE FALLEN. Did she cry????? UMMMM NOPE! So let's rewind.... She fell off our bed, didn't cry, and just crawled her way to find us. Wow. Mommy fail. BIG TIME. What's YOUR biggest mommy fail??? I need to feel better here!
... at least I'm not this mommy though....


and one more just because Jersey Shore is freakin' hilarious...

5 comments :

t.bird said...

ha! she probably thinks that's how she's supposed to get out of bed now ;)

Mitzi G.!! said...

I didn't mean to but I giggled when I read your post; at least she is alright, right?? We leave B sitting on our bed all the time......I guess we need to stop doing that like now!!

Britt said...

I laughed about it too! Is that bad??! It was like she was proud of herself or something! She is something else... But yes, no more grown-up bed for her! And if I find a bruise on her poor little head this evening, I will feel terrible! I'll keep you posted :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Aw, your not a failing mommy. I mean, she's ok. And I doubt she will roll herself right off the bed now in the future but hey who knows.

I'm glad she was ok. I don't have a fail story yet. But I'm sure I will have my moments.

Care said...

I feel like a failure sometimes too. You are an awesome Mommy. Don't forget that!!

I came over here to read the post about your TWO daughters!! Then it said it wasn't here. Re-post it!!! :)