March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day! and Happy Birthday G'pa!!

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! It is one of my favorite holidays and the second year in a row that I can not partake in the festivities. I'm not down about it though! We have G'pa's birthday party tonight and can not wait to see them when they get home from Spring Break in Tennesee!
Happy Birthday G'pa! You are the best and we love you so much! And a late Happy Birthday to Lidia's BFF London! One year old? Wow!

Lidia the "Irish Princess!"



... and a sneak peek of Lidia's easter dress! I love it oh so much! So I am in love with the game Catch Phrase. We had game night last night at our friend Veronica's parents' house. Yeah I know what you're thinking, you J-town folks spend way too much time with your parents. We act like we're small town kids but we actally live in a big suburb. And all of our parents rock!

Anyyyywho.

Catch Phrase rocks too. You will laugh your fanny off, I promise. It also gets pretty competitive I might add. So, if you are ever in desperate need of a fun game night, pick up Catch Phrase and your night will be complete! I kept getting the worst. words. ever. and I still loved it. Even Lidia loved it! She stayed up an hour past her bedtime laughing right along with us!

6 comments :

Meant to be a mom said...

Ha, my family and friends love catch phrase also.

Lidia is adorable in her little st Patti's day outfit.

Oh and happy b-day to your grandpa. I hope he has a great one.

Kelly Escorcia said...

Loved your moments post below and what a cute little Irish Princess.

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

so so so cute! love your blog!!!!

Megan said...

Love the dress! She is such a doll! Also I am now a follower :) To answer your question, we do not honestly know yet if we are pregnant. We will be able to take a test on the 26th to get an actual read, if I get AF before then, that will answer our question. We are not "trying" but we are not preventing either. LOL! We will start trying in June :) I can't wait, and the Hubbs wants a few more months of me not pregnant and bitchy. Thanks for stopping by!

Mrs. Hesson said...

Love her little St. Patty's day outfit. What a stinkin' cutie! :)

Ruth said...

Hi! I'm coming from New Friend Friday.

Your Lidia is so adorable. She will surely look like a little darling princess on Easter.

I don't know what kind of game Catch Phrase is. So I'm checking the internet now. You made me so curious about it, haha. I think I'm gonna love that game. Thanks for sharing.