March 26, 2010

It's finally Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!
Check out Friday Follow and Five Question Friday today, see the rules, and join in on the fun! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

The Girl Creative

My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? HECK NO! It took me 2, maybe 3 times?? I can't remember, it was too long ago, but I'm terrible at taking tests. Terrible.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I thought it would be going number 2 while giving birth to my daughter but luckily at that moment I could care less... and I still don't! I don't get embarrassed easily. I do enough daily to embarrass a person for a lifetime. I should be used to it by now. Falling, tripping, wearing flip flops in the winter... etc.

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Well I wouldn't qualify for Biggest Loser so that's out the door. Oprah would be fun to get some freebies... maybe a car?! But What not to Wear would be great for me! I think I could use some better fashion tips in my life. My daughter always rocks awesome outfits but me? Nahh I'm better off in my flippy floppys!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? I wouldn't get plastic surgery. Unless my lovely upper region stays large and in charge after this last baby then maybe a reduction. Hahahaa yeah right... so no surgery for me! I'm definitely not perfect but there's really nothing worth get surgery on. Except maybe my tiny crooked pinkies and tiny funny feet! But Lidi has those feet too so they are staying!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? Silver jeans. They show off my badonkadonk! Can't wait to fit in those again!

4 comments :

Melissa said...

Hey, another girl who wears flip-flops in the winter! I would go bare foot all the time if we didn't have the snow! I love that you admit you went #2!!! I never even asked and really wouldn't care now either! I was concerned about it though before hand! Have a great day!

Beth McC. said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Friday

A Slice of Drywall said...

Hello "New Friend Friday"!!! Love your blog. I too would love to be on What Not To Wear. But I think I would spend the whole $5000 in the first day:)

Julie said...

Hi! Stopping by from New Friend Friday and Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by for a visit.