1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? HECK NO! It took me 2, maybe 3 times?? I can't remember, it was too long ago, but I'm terrible at taking tests. Terrible.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I thought it would be going number 2 while giving birth to my daughter but luckily at that moment I could care less... and I still don't! I don't get embarrassed easily. I do enough daily to embarrass a person for a lifetime. I should be used to it by now. Falling, tripping, wearing flip flops in the winter... etc.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Well I wouldn't qualify for Biggest Loser so that's out the door. Oprah would be fun to get some freebies... maybe a car?! But What not to Wear would be great for me! I think I could use some better fashion tips in my life. My daughter always rocks awesome outfits but me? Nahh I'm better off in my flippy floppys!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? I wouldn't get plastic surgery. Unless my lovely upper region stays large and in charge after this last baby then maybe a reduction. Hahahaa yeah right... so no surgery for me! I'm definitely not perfect but there's really nothing worth get surgery on. Except maybe my tiny crooked pinkies and tiny funny feet! But Lidi has those feet too so they are staying!
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? Silver jeans. They show off my badonkadonk! Can't wait to fit in those again!