March 19, 2010

TGIF!

TGIF everyone! It's New Friend Friday, Friday Follow, AND Five Question Friday!
Wow, busy day! If you are visiting from any of these, welcome! If you are just here because you stalk our blog and think we rock... welcome as well! But you should click on the buttons below and check out these fun ways to meet people and join us!

The Girl Creative

Friday Follow

My Little Life

Now, onto Five Question Friday. Hope you enjoy!

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? Yes, I've seen Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore at Aura (a LAME-O club) a few years back. Also, Jesse Metcalf (the guy from Desperate Housewives right??? YUMMM:) at Crush and my favorite Lauren Conrad at Crush. Have I met any of them.... Ummm.... NO! But I creeped them from afar and thought I was pretty cool!

2. What temperature do you keep your house? 68? I believe. I'm not quite sure but last night was nice enough to have the padio door open and windows open!!! My type of weather for sure!!!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? Nope! I don't even notice the dust at my own home... until it gets bad. Does this mean I'm drrrrty?!?

4. What's the worst job you ever had? Speaking of Aura in my first question, I forgot that I worked there for... ONE NIGHT! HAHAHA yeah it sucked that bad. I was a "waitress" when it first opened and it wasn't for me. I TOTALLY forgot about this and pretty sure noone even knows this except my mom. Remember, mom?!

5. What is your most sentimental possession? My childhood blanket that my mom just found a few weeks ago, torn apart, and puke green. LOVE IT.

Again, Happy Friday everyone and I hope you enjoy your weekend! We are MOVING into our new home starting this afternoon, so wish us luck!!!!

And just because she's so cute...

Lidia says, "Just clicky to vote for me!!!"

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

(Sidenote: The first picture is after I took a blowdryer to her hair this morning. Yeahhhh, never again! It has been sticking straight up like that all day!)

9 comments :

Mitzi G.!! said...

Hope that the move goes well this weekend & yuor little princess is so adorable!!

~Shelley~ said...

I LOVE that poem on your header..just beautiful!

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend :)
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Happy Friday followw :)

K∂riиє* Smith. said...

Following you from FF,
Please, check out my blog and follow me back ?

Cheers!

Half Brazilian-Half Irish
http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/

Ká.Entre.Nós
http://kaestoueu.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

Those eyes are gonna get that girl out of so much trouble one day!!!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Lolidots said...

"creeped them from afar" LOL!

Stopping by from Mama M. Happy Friday!

Midday Escapades said...

Doggone she's cute! Those big blue eyes are mesmorizing! Visiting and following from Friday Follow. Happy weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Happy Follow Friday!

Following You From...
http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

Hope You'll Stop By...

Have A Good Weekend!

The Drama Mama said...

Hi!! Stopping in through Friday Follow and now following you! Happy weekend!

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com