March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday! Things you can't live without!

Top 2 things you can't live without!
Brought to you by: http://benandtay.blogspot.com/
So go check her out!


My top 2 things I can't live without.
(Besides Lidia, Matt, family, God, cell phone, etc...)
Hairbrush and Hairties!
I seriously brush my hair 34523 times a day. Even if it's in a ponytail. Weird? Definitely. It's like an obsession! I feel like my hair looks better brushed, (Who doesn't) so I constantly do it! Plus, I've been pregnant for the last 8 years, it seems, and I don't always feel the prettiest, so whatever helps, right?? I know this is technically two things, but they go together, so my black hairties are a must also. I have to have the same kind and they are always black. If my hair isn't in a ponytail, then I always have a hairtie around my wrist, just in case. Or maybe it's comfort. Either way, I can't last a "normal" day without these!

Next:
Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
and/or Iced Tea! (Unsweetened pleeeease!)
I have to have one or both of these each day. End of story.

5 comments :

Beth McC. said...

I love your picks! I a serious problem with Starbucks, I love it! Im also a fan of sweet tea,I amd from Nashville so I think I have to be! Your blog is precious! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

love your picks! I bet your hair is so shiny from all that brushin!

Katie said...

Oh I love me some White Chocolate Mocha! Thanks for sharing!

Sammy said...

Love your picks although I'm not a big Starbucks fan anymore, too much in college I think. haha.

Paige said...

What great picks! Hope you have a great week!