March 15, 2010

Why he's perfect for me...

Matt said to me one day last week, "So umm... when are we going to get to see About Ms. B on your blog??" I said, "Sorry love but I'm a little busy why don't YOU come up with something clever and I'll put in on there." The moment I said it I immediately wanted to take it back. Of course, he jumped at this opportunity. Anything that lets him put his crazy thoughts on paper and share them with the world, he is all over. So... he began "the story of my life" and didn't quite get to finish it but I basically spit my drink all over my computer the minute I got his email with the story inside. So I hope you enjoy! Most of the "tale" is actually true, and I'm sure you can tell some are a little far fetched but I hope it brightens your day like it did mine :)

6 comments :

Mrs. Hesson said...

That's precious!

Care said...

how cute is that!?

Mitzi G.!! said...

So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! --Katie

Anonymous said...

Where do I go to read it Britty?--Ashley Schutte

Britt said...

It's under the "About Ms B" section at the top of the page... hahaha you'll love it :)