April 01, 2010

Beautiful

It is beautiful outside! 70-80 degrees this week and I am loving that spring is here! I think everyone can agree with me that winter can pack up and head south because we are ready for some sunshine! I love being able to take Lidia on walks, play in the park, play outside, swing, and just enjoy some nice weather! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to outside this week....



... and once again, Lidia has another ear infection. She has an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with an ENT doctor so hopefully we will get some good news on what to do to help this princess out. On the bright side, she's mostly happy during the day, still enjoying daycare, just giving me problems with sleeping. She hasn't been sleeping much during the day and having a lot of problems at night, but who could blame her really?! Feel better little baby!
Happy April Fool's Everyone! Hope it's a great day!

1 comment :

Shannon said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Cute pics.