April 23, 2010

Can someone tell me...

Why Lidia believes that this is an appropriate and comfortable way to sleep in the car?

Why I begged for the Lord to send my precious peanut more hair?? Only for it to grow in like this!!?
Why God didn't create Spring all year round so we can play outside 24/7??


Why Lidia STILL wakes up in the middle of the night?! (Yeah I don't want to talk about it!) but she's still the happiest baby in the world?! I guess that's my answer... she doesn't think she needs the sleep but mommy and baby Carly sure do!!!



When teething will end?! Only for the next fun adventure to begin!

How jealous you are off THIS sweet fashion choice?? And if you want one for yourself... check these beauties out at Forever 21! I'm sure there are plenty to go around! :)
Why my bladder is being used as trampoline? Why the bra I bought yesterday doesn't fit? Why I have itchy bumps on my arms? Although all of these things mentioned are "very flattering," it's all worth it?!!!! Oh yeah I know why...
ALSO! Today is Friday Follow, New Friend Friday, and my first time to be apart of Show us your life! To join the fun for any of these, just click on the buttons below to follow the rules and enjoy! For "Show us your life," today's topic is, "How you met your hunny bunny." To see where our love began click here! I promise you will be very entertained! If you are visiting from any of these sites, I hope you enjoy and let me know you stopped by! I always love meeting new bloggy friends and would love to check out your wonderful lives as well! Again, Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Friday Follow
The Girl Creative
Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

9 comments :

C.R.A.F.T. said...

I found you at new friend Friday :) Your little girl is adorable...Happy Friday!

Maddycakes said...

Coming to visit from FF. How cute is your little girl??? And you have another one on the way!! Girl, how are you doing it? Some days I am exhausted with my little one and I'm not pregnant!! Congrats!!
I own a children's theme party business but my blog is about frugal tips and creative ideas for entertaining and parties (not just kids parties- although I do feature some fabulous kid parties from readers)
Michelle
www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

Traci66 said...

Hello. Happy New Friend Friday. I decided to follow your blog. I hope you will come see me. I am #38 on Mr. Linky or http://traci66.blogspot.com

Your little girl is adorable.

Miss Liz said...

I've asked myself many of those questions on a daily basis. Whenever Snuggle Bug sleeps like that in the car it still bugs me. As for the teething thing, I've got a late teether and at 2 she is still working on the last of those teeth and drooling up a storm. Anyway came over from Friday Follow!

Ms. J said...

haha love this post! We all have questions like those...why, oh why?? Enjoy your weekend!!

Shannon said...

Great post and love all the pics. Happy Friday!

Ali @ Mommie Life said...

Oh my goodness your blog and your baby girl are just adorable! You are so funny and I can't wait to read up!! :) I found you from FF and I'm your newest follower! yay!! :)

Hope you'll stop by!

www.mommielifeblog.com

joeandbridge said...

Hi! I'm poppin in from Friday Follow (on Sunday-LOL) to be your newest follower. Hooray! Come follow my blog! :) (Please?)

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Denise said...

Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday. I am your newest follower. LOVE THE PHOTOS!