April 21, 2010

HELLO double digits!!!!

98 days, 98 days, 98 days, 98 days left....

It just sounds sooo much better saying the amount of days left in double digits vs. in the 100's! She will be here soon and I can't wait! 26 weeks pregnant, and 14 weeks left. Now, I'm going to do the survey for the first time and add some online humor I found. No, I'm not that witty... I wish!!

How far along? 26 weeks!
How big is baby? Baby Carly has completed 2/3 of her stay in Hotel Womb. She is about 1 2/3 pounds and is 14 inches long, or about the length of a burp cloth! Lindsey was laying next to me this weekend and staring at my stomach while Carly was moving and was like, "HOW DOES SHE FIT IN THERE?! When I was 7 months pregnant, I looked like a cow!!!" My thoughts exactly! But I'm not complaining!
Weight gain? Ohhh Lordy, between 5-10 lbs maybe? Matt says I look like I "had a long winter" and not necessarily pregnant. Thanks babe :)
Stretch marks? Just the ones (millions) on my tummy tum tum from Ms. Lidia.

Maternity clothes: Both maternity and regular.
Sleep? Terrible. Between a 9 month old that just got tubes, a fetus that uses my bladder as a trampoline, a hunny bunny that snores, and just plain exhaustion and all the other LoVeLy aspects of pregnancy, let's just say I could afford to get more sleep :)
Best moment this week? Last night when Matty felt her REALLY move. He's felt her twitch here and there but he got to experience the loco motion in my belly and got really excited!! "Babe! It was like there was nothing between my hand and her except your skin!" Ummm yeah babe that's exactly what it is! HAHA I love him.
Food cravings? Nahh not really. Still love me some candy though and not able to eat as much at one sitting. I'm guessing my stomach is getting squished by a fetus!
Gender? Pink pink pink!
Movement? Oh yeah, she's in there! Still not as bad as precious Lidia, but she definitely let's it be known that she's alive and well!
What I miss? Not being able to tell you every detail of my work and home bathrooms aka not going to the bathroom every 20 seconds!
Belly Button? Normal
What I'm looking forward to? Beginning of 3rd trimester, Painting and decorating Carly's room soon, My first Mother's day, and obviously July 11th and July 28th!
Milestone? Finally telling work I was pregnant! HAHAHAHA yeah... I was a little scared after JUST being on maternity leave!

  • My wife is 7 months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she’s borderline irrational. So what’s your question?
  • What’s the difference between a seven-month pregnant woman and a model? Nothing, if the pregnant woman’s husband knows what’s good for him.
  • Does pregnancy cause migraines? Pregnancy causes anything you want to blame it for.
  • What is the most common pregnancy craving? For men to be the ones who get pregnant.
  • When will my baby move? With any luck, right after finishing the high school. (This one does NOT apply to me, my baby girls will live with me FOREVER! Right? Right...)
  • Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear-end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy? Yes, your bladder.
  • Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again? When the kids are in college.

4 comments :

Christina said...

YAY double digits!

Mitzi G.!! said...

WOO HOO for double digits.......now the fun begins right?

Tiffany said...

So fun!! Yay for double digits!!

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting. Its going to fly by now.
14 weeks is so not a long time at all if you think of how far you've already come :)