April 30, 2010

My first Awards!! YAY!!

First off, THANKS to Mrs Lovf for giving me these awards!!! It made my day!!!

Here are the rules... 1) Post where you want to be in 10 years 2) Pass it on to 10 fellow bloggers

In ten years, I'd like to be exactly where I am... except not pregnant! HAHA! (I HAD to say it!) I'd love to be in our same house but have the yard landscaped so we can sit outside with our kiddos everyday. (We are getting a swingset this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! One step closer to a pretty yard!) I'd also like to do some renovations inside. Obviously we'd have to if we'd still be in the house in ten years. The first place I would start would be the kitchen. I'd love an amazing kitchen with new cupboards and appliances. I'd also give Matty his dream "Man Cave" with a full bar and man toys for his wolfpack. If he's happy, I'm happy. I'd also like to own a motorcycle, be a stay-at-home-mom, be halfway to our dream goal of seeing all 50 states by the age of 50 with my hunny, have a happy and NOT BRATTY almost 11 year old and 10 year old that still love their momma, and spend every other weekend with Bella and Tori. Oh yeah, we should probably get married sometime in between now and then too! :)

This can all be achieved if I don't die by the age of 25, like some "psychic" aka really drunk lady told me over a year ago. There I was, minding my own business at our local favorite Iowa Hawkeye hangout, (Go Hawks!!) when some crazy lady started telling me my "future." At this point, I wasn't pregnant or really in a relationship. She told me I'd have 2 BOYS, be unhappily married, and die at the age of 25 in the backseat of a car. Nice life huh?! Well... hmmm. I have 2 GIRLS, happy with my Matty, but I will never sit in the backseat of a car until I turn 26! I have to right??! Because that would freak anyone out to hear that crapppp!


Ok so here are the rules:
1. Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you DON'T like about yourself.
4. Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!

About MOI!
1. My older sister is 11 years older than me. My younger sister is 12 years younger than me. Lidia is 12 years younger than my sister. (My mom brought this to my attention when I told her I was pregnant with Lidia. This was her way of saying how excited she was and how blessed our family was for the addition!) Cute, huh? Baby Carly still fits in though!
2. I never wanted kids or to get married but I love my family more than any love song could ever talk about.
3. I love Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, and Journey.
4. I love concerts. Rock concerts are my fav but I've been to a varety; Country, 80's, Rap, Christian, etc.
5. My favorite time of year is the Iowa State Fair. Yeah... we may be from Iowa but our fair is like number one in the country for best things to do in the summer! Come visit!
6. I have one tattoo and hope to get one more by the end of the year.
7. I've had glasses and my ears pierced since I was two. (Cool Kid.)
8. I could (and sometimes do) wear flip flops all year round.
9. I love pedicures.
10. I'm "too nice." "You just have this way about you that make people want to be around you." I think these can be taken as good and bad. But I like to think that it's just a positive way of living?? And I don't think I'm too nice... I can have a 'tude at times just like everyone else!!
11. Can I add one more? I love 'da Mole.

What I don't like:
1. I despise my stretchmarks from my children.
2. I wish I was more girly so I would like to wear jewelry and high heels and dress up all pretty!
3. I despise working and can't be at home with the princesses!
4. I HATE flying but wish I loved it.
5. I suck at laundry.

I'd like to give these awards to: (Sorry if you already have them! I tried to go back and see who didn't have the award, but I'm sure I didn't catch you all! Just feel special if you got it again ladies! Love ya'll!)

Christina

Laura

Mrs. Lexi

Kati

Mrs. Hesson

Caroline

Mrs. D

Shannon

Taylor

Sarah

Once again, HAPPY FRIDAY! I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it! My little sister turns 12 and Lidia gets to go swimming in a hotel! Welcome new followers! Let me know you stopped by so I can be your new bff on your blog too!! :)
The Girl Creative
Friday Follow

Wanna help us reach our goal of top 100??? Clicky below... everyday! We aren't trying be in the top 10 or 20, although that would be fine too! Loves!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments :

Shannon said...

Yay, congrats on your awards! I've never seen the first one, neat! I knew I always liked your blog, but reading that you are Bon Jovi fan, well your stock just went up in my book! Love Bon Jovi! Saw him in concert 2 years ago, such a great memory! At one point he was as close as five rows away! Oh and 70% of all my shoes are flip flops. They are just the perfect shoe!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

haha in 10 yrs i don't want to be pregnant either...but in the next 3 years i'd love 2 more please...

sorry you didn't ask...had to put my 2 cents out there...hoping my uterus will hear! haha

Kristin said...

HI I'm visitint from New Friend Friday. I'm a follower too! Love your blog. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan - seen him in concert three times. And I live in SoCal so I DO wear flip flops all year round!! :))

Have a great day, and come visit if you can
Kristin @ Adventures of a Betty Crocker Wanna Be

CC said...

Hi..
I'm visiting from Friday Follow..and have really enjoyed reading along on your posts. It sounds as though you are a lovely young lady with a beautiful family..I've become a follower..Come visit...I hopr you follow me as well.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

I enjoyed learning about you :0
Happy FF! I am your newest follower and would love if you follow me and say hi!
XOXO
frenchy

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

right there with ya about the stretch marks girl!

Julie said...

Hey there! I'm visiting from a link on another blog (babyabigailgrace.blogspot.com)
I'm at http://www.farberfamilyadventures.com
Stop by if you'd like… I'm going to continue on yours :)