April 13, 2010

My Mr.

The Game of Tag about your MAN that I stole from The Undomestic Momma.
So here goes!!

Who is your man? Matthew Walter...aka the Mole.

How long have you been together? hmmm... go to the About Ms. B section for this one...

How old is your man? 24

Who eats more? Fatty Matty... I kid! I kid!

Who said "I love you" first? He did :)

Who is taller? He is by 4 inches maybe?

Who sings better? Him and Lidia sing to me together and it's amazing.

Who is smarter?
Politics, world, relationship, "street smart" wise... He is.
Book smart... Moi.

Whose temper is worse? We both don't have tempers so this should say who gets mad/annoyed/frustrated more easily. And that would be ME!

Who does the laundry? He does... OCD.

Who takes out the garbage? Him and Baileyboo our dog

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who pays the bills? Meeeeee

Who is better with the computer? Probably him. But we're both on it all day for work so who knows.

Who mows the lawn? Him

Who cooks dinner? Me but he cooks me breakfast :)

Who drives when you are together? Him. I play with Lidi.

Who pays when you go out? It's OUR money so both of us??

Who is most stubborn? ME.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely him.

Whose parents do you see the most? Well... it used to be mine but now that Lidia is going to his mom's daycare, I would say his! It's pretty even...

Who asked who out? My Mr.

Who wears the pants in the family? MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I did this survey today is because this is what I got today at work from my man :) Doesn't get any better than that!

5 comments :

Mrs. D said...

This is such a cute little survey!! And gorgeous flowers!

Ms. J said...

Aw so sweet! "Just because" flowers are the best and certainly needed every once in a while :)

Megan said...

Such a sweet post! Also thanks for the comment on the photo's, we had such a great time playing with the different locations and such at the park! It has always been my thing to do the all white, jeans, and no shoes! Of course then the photographer suggested doing black shirts as well!

Meant to be a mom said...

This list is so cute, I love hearing fun stuff like this.

Oh and we have a dog named Bailey and we call her Bailey Boo also. Or just boo boo!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

ok my man is ocd about laundry too!
and love the sweet sweet card! wow!