May 07, 2010

"As is a mother, so is her daughter..."

My mother's day present!





...and it was the best present ever! We found out that Carly is 2 lbs. 10 oz, she's a thumb sucker/hand sucker, she has alot of hair, big feet, long legs, measuring a day before her due date,
she's a snuggler right in between her placenta and my uterine wall, head down already, feet in momma's ribs, and she's just plain adorable and hilarious! She gave her mom and dad the finger during the ultrasound!! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!

You think they look alike??



I can't wait to spend Mother's Day with my girls! We don't have much planned except to spend time with my mom as well but I'm excited for a relaxing day with family. I love being a mom, I love the happiness my girls bring into my life everyday, I love the smiles that I can put Lidia's face, and I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world!




I love MY mom. I love her personality. I love the way she loves each one of her daughters. I love how she passed that on to me. I love how I can tell her everything. I love how she can do the same. I love how she looks at Lidia and loves her with her entire heart. I love how she looks at ultrasound pictures of Carly and gets tears in her eyes. I love how she would give me her chicken ka-bob and only eat a hot dog just so my family and I would come spend time with her :), I love how she would give every penny in her pocket to me or anyone else she loved, even if it was her only penny. I love how people say I make faces like her, how I'm turning into her, and love that she's is my best friend. I love you mom and I wish you the best Mother's Day ever!


Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope it's your best one yet!

2 comments :

Megan said...

Oh BEAUTIFUL post, and photos! Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

Brittany@twocrazycupcakes said...

What a sweet present! I loved getting the 4-D ultrasound with my twins. Visiting from New Friend Friday! Happy Mother's Day!