May 10, 2010

Ms. B changing to Mrs. B!

We are getting married!!!
It was a perfect day.
Mother's Day
and
getting a ring on my finger in front of my family.
Couldn't get better than that!
"Here's to the rest of our lives!!!"
...was the cheers said by Matt and I at the end of our amazing day... via sparking grape juice of course!!
p.s. Everyone wants details of the engagement and pictures of the ring... I will soon! I'm still soaking it all in for now! Hope you all had a much deserved, amazing Mother's Day as well!
"Whatever our souls are made of... his and mine are the same."

10 comments :

Mrs. Hesson said...

Yay how amazing! congratulations :)

Meant to be a mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you :)

Megan said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am sooooo excited and Happy for you!

Christina said...

O M G! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is sooooooooo exciting. And how adorable will your two little girls be all dolled up for the wedding!?

t.bird said...

congratulations!

Mrs. D said...

I am beyond thrilled for you! SO EXCITING!!!!

Carol said...

Awesome. Amazing. Congratulations!

aimymichelle said...

congrats!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! :)

Shannon said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm so happy for you!