May 20, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday


Everyday life is a constant battle. There are many situations you find yourself in that can ruin your mood for the day. These moods DO affect the people around you, especially those closest to you, especially your family. Remember no matter what life brings, there is always something to be thankful for.

1. I am thankful for sunshine...
So Lidia can take walks.
2. I am thankful for crying...
Because it means that Lidia is alive and making my life better.
3. I am thankful for the colors pink and green...
Because Lidia looks so dang cute in pink and those two colors always make me happy. Wedding colors, no?

4. I'm thankful for dollbaby love and smiles...
Because it shows her personality even more and melts my heart.

5. I am thankful for sleep and buddah bellies...
Because that means Lidia is healthy and happy.
6. I am thankful for being miserable in this last part of my pregnancy because it means that our daughter will be here soon to make our family even more blessed.

7. I am thankful for my hilarious, amazing, sexy, wonderful, patient, heaven-sent fiance because I couldn't live life without him.

8. I am thankful for steak and potatoes.

9. I am thankful for fans that block out noise while sleeping and give me a fresh breeze that makes me feel like I'm sleeping outside on a hammock.

10. I am thankful for hugs and kisses from my family.

What are YOU thankful for?
Head over to The Outdoor Wife or The Tarr Pit if you want to join!

5 comments :

Meant to be a mom said...

Great list. These pictures of Lidia are so sweet.

And I just saw the pic of you from your last post and you look adorable with your bump. Sorry to hear you've been miserable though. That's no good.

Mrs. Hesson said...

Ahhh she is so precious and adorable. :)

Carol said...

I love how you give Thanks and incorporate baby girl in almost every one of them. Children truly are a blessing!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

aww I love this!!!!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am here via Follow Me Fridays.
What a sweet blog you have.

I am currently hosting a giveaway to celebrate my recent graduation from college. It only took 23 years. :) I hope you'll stop by and enter.