May 21, 2010

What does Matt's "magical iphone" capture??

The best of friends watching over our neighborhood...

... and taking a bath together.
Lidia chewing on her washcloth like it's the last thing she'll ever have to eat! Why? Because her top teeth are coming in!! YAY!

Trying to capture a "romantic silhouette" of Lidia playing on Uncle Dane's lap
Nap time with Mommy.

Her first taste of a dum dum sucker!
Our "ghetto fab" trip to Wal-mart. "We can dress like this and be the best dressed there! We're just going to Wal-mart!" (We went to Target.)

More sleepy sleep time with Mommy. Can you tell I'm becoming increasingly exhausted this last part of my pregnancy?

Attempt at Lidia's evening walks but she was just too tired!

... and again!

"I'M STUCK!!!" Playtime with Lidia's kitchen. She cooks a mean booger sandwich :)
Lidia's newest trick? She's becoming increasing aware of babies. Whether it be younger children around her or her babydolls, she loves babies. Which is probably a great thing considering there will be one in the house in a few short weeks. Last night, her and I were playing in the living room together and she was sitting in the corner, on her booty, holding her babydoll up to her shoulder, patting it's back, rocking back and forth, and saying, "Ohhhhh!" I died! I said, "Lidia give the sweet baby a kiss!" And she did. Could she BE any smarter? (said like Chandler off of friends)

Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend! We plan to spend it painting (pictures to come) and I'm getting a massage tomorrow morning! Wooooo hoo!! Also, Happy New Friend Friday and Follow me Friday from the Trendy Treehouse! I hope you love our blog and become our newest friend! I'm glad it's the weekend!
The Girl Creative

The Trendy Treehouse

7 comments :

Inspired2cook said...

Hello New Friend! I'm stopping by from New Friend Friday! Love the sweet photos of your little one! Have a great weekend!
http://www.inspired2cook.com

Jessica Warrick said...

following from TTFF. you can follow back at http://punkrockmomma.com

glenda09 said...

Cute pics and cute blog! I'm your newest follower! Come and follow back at http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

btw your lucky! I want to have another baby..even though mine is 4 months..kids are such a blessing

Sarah Lewis said...

Your newest follower! Come check me out!

http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com

:)

Sarah

Carol said...

I love how she just falls asleep where ever she pleases! Enjoy that massage!

Jules said...

Just stopping by from NFF & FMF. :) Nice to "meet" you.

Congrats on the new addition. 2 under 1... I know what that's like. Good Luck.

Now following along. :)

Marvelous Mommy said...

I LOVE my iPhone!

Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Follow. I'm your newest follower! I hope you will stop by for a visit! Happy Friday :-)

www.marvelousmommy.com