June 02, 2010

32 weeks and Big Bertha

For some strange reason, I decided that the above outfit looked cute to wear to work today. Blahhhh! After I took this picture for all of you in the bathroom at work, (classy I know) I realized I somewhat resembled Big Bertha. My tatas and my tummy are the same size, I look like a I have an oversized dress on when it's really just a shirt over a shirt, and I just love saying I resemble Big Bertha. Maybe it's because in my single days, when I would go out on the town and a guy would ask me my name I'd say, "My name is Bertha." I did this with a straight face of course and the reactions were priceless. Some guys believed it, some didn't know whether or not to believe it, and some just ordered me drinks because I had an "awesome" name. (sorry mom!) My friends encouraged it and it made for a great night!

Anywhoooo, back to the reason for the post.... I'm 32 weeks today!! Wooo hoo!
Survey time:
How far along: 32 weeks
How big is baby: about 4 lbs. and 17 inches long
Weight gain: maybe 10-15 lbs?
Stretch Marks: yes maam!
Maternity Clothes: yes maam!
Best moment this week: Lidia saying momma again! She must have "forgot" she knew how to say that name!
Food cravings: chocolate
Food Adversions: bbq food. I've had my share this week!
Gender: baby girl!
Movement: always
What I miss: Sleep. I'm going through my insomnia stage that I went through with Lidia. It's hard to fall asleep, stay asleep, all of the above. Hopefully it goes away soon!
Belly Button: always in
What I'm looking forward to: a pedicure with my best friend for her birthday on Saturday!
Milestone: Her room is 1/2 half done! Paint is done. Crib and bedding is up. Just a few more touches and I will put some picures up!

5 comments :

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

you look so cute!!! and no you do not resembe big bertha!

Mrs. D said...

OH please! You look nothing like Big Bertha! You look adorable. I can't believe you're already 32 weeks!! eee!!

Carol said...

You are tiny! 10-15 lbs? That is above awesome. AND - I can relate to the bar thing. I used to tell guys that I was 38 years old, and they'd be like "No Way -she's a total MILF" and I was like maybe 26. It still makes me laugh to think about it.

Jenny said...

You look great!!!

Tiffany said...

Ok, you are cracking me up!! You look great!