June 29, 2010

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars??? I could really use a wish right now..."

...but three more awards will do!! :)
The first one...
The rules are to say where you see yourself in 10 years and pass onto 10 bloggers. I actually already have this first one, but I thought I'd thank Chelsea for giving it to me! It was very sweet, and so is her blog, so check her out!!
My Second and Third Awards!
Both of the rules to these awards are very similar so I'm going to combine them!
1. Thank the person(s) who gave the award to you.
-Thank you Traci for the Versatile Award!
-Thank you to one of my favorite bloggers Care, for the Sugar Doll Blogger Award!
Both of these ladies are super sweet and have great blogs! If you want any photography advice, go check out Care's blog, she's seriously amazing!!

2. List 7 or 10 awesome things about yourself.
Alrighty so I will try and think of 10 things about myself that you don't already know...
1. My pinky fingers are crooked.
2. I'm a sandbox kid. AKA I went to the same school district from Kindergarden to Senior Year!
3. My favorite holiday is St. Paddy's Day. I think it has something to do with being the first holiday after a long winter. It's also an excuse to wear tons o' beads and funny shirts. Ahhhh!!!! This is my year to finally celebrate after 2 years of not! Oh and it's my step-dad's b-day and he rocks so that day just rocks!
4. I have a huge crush on Dane Cook. Boom Boom Pow!
5. I never wear jewelry. Well now I wear a wedding ring but that's it! I've had my ears pierced since I was two, hardly ever wear earrings, and the holes have never closed up!!
6. Lidia's probably going to have red hair.
7. I still check on Lidia at least twice a night to make sure she's breathing.
8. I'm in love with our new recliner!
9. The thing I look forward to most about not being pregnant... Going down waterslides.
10. I hope Carly looks just like Matt.
3. Pass on to 10 or awesome ladies and contact them.
So I'm going to pass all three awards to these 10 ladies... and this is my way of contacting you!!! Also, sorry if you already have any of them, it should just make you feel extra special!
4. Mrs. Hesson @ Meet the Hessons
6. Mrs. Lovf @ Baking Baby Lovf
... and two of these awards were given to me by two awesome ladies that I didn't know were following me! After going to their blogs, falling in love with their stories, and now I'm following.. I got to thinking about how many ladies I'm missing out on reading about their lives that might be following mine! So, if you love me and my little blog and are a follower, leave me a comment and let me know so I make sure to follow yours and don't miss out on anyone or anything!
Happy Tuesday everybody!!!

2 comments :

Carol said...

Awesomeness! Thank you!

And, recliners are the best when you are pregnant...I think i slept in ours most nights (near the end)!

Megan said...

Thanks hun! I used to NEVER wear jewelry and it is still mostly my wedding ring and sometimes a necklace!