June 24, 2010

Date Night with Mr. Collin

Isn't he super cute????
Sarah and Dan went to Tom Petty last night in Omaha... Am I jealous? Yes. But I got to watch their little boy while they were gone and they deserved a night away!! The night went great, both kids were amazing, and it was great practice for our upcoming new addition!Not gonna lie, the first hour Lidia was a little jealous but then she was right by his side the whole night saying, "Ba ba ba!" Which is baby... she's so smart!Don't mind her HUGE tummy and his TINY body! He's 4 months old and a lil peanut! Love him!Lidia thought she was being a big help by giving him her binky... It hurt her feelings when I took it away :(
Both kids slept through the night and woke up happy! I couldn't have asked for a better night! I think I got spoiled though and lil miss Carly will give me a run for my money when she gets here! We shall see... ...and just a few cute pics of Lidia on her normal Wednesday afternooons at G'mas house while Momma's at work. Lidia practiced her baby lovin' skills, she now says "Maaaaahh Ma" for Grandma, she is learning some sign language (she will only do more and put her hands together) and she learned, "What does a puppy say??" Ruff ruff!!! My mom is so good with her and teaches her so much!

2 comments :

Mitzi G. said...

That is so great that they both sleep through the night.

Meant to be a mom said...

Check them out!! They are so cute together. Lidia did good with her practice. She'll be a great big sister. He is super cute.