July 29, 2010

Carly Joelle

Carly was born on July 22, 2010 at 12:11 am! She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. The induction day didn't go quite as planned. We got there at 6am like we were told and were sent home. Yes, I said we got sent home again!!! The hospital was too busy and said to call back in two hours to see about coming back. Well, we were told to come back between 11am and 12pm but then after another phone call, they said it would be closer to 3pm. I was beyond frustrated!!! Finally around 5pm, we were on our way! We got to the hospital checked in, and pitocin started by 7pm. My water got broke at 10pm and the contractions were in full force! I got the epidural shortly after and I was ready to push! I dilated fully within the hour, felt ALL THE PRESSURE and at 12:11am my second gift from God was here! It was a very quick delivery yet very painful but totally worth it! Both girls are adjusting well and Carly is such an angel! She sleeps ALL THE TIME! I think I deserve that after Miss Lidia!








7 comments :

Mrs. D said...

WOW! What a crazy fast delivery! I'm hopeful I'll have the same luck ;) you deserve it after getting sent home time & time again. but... CARLY IS PRECIOUS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WHAT A DOLL!!

Mrs. Hesson said...

Way to go, Momma! Super fast delivery. She is beautiful! Love love love the full head of hair :)

Megan said...

She is beautiful!!!!! Congrats hun, glad it was quick :)

Carolyn said...

She's adorable, Congratulations!!

Carol said...

Britt she is beautiful! She makes me want another baby girl! I'm so glad the delivery was swift and everyone is healthy. Lidia looks like she is love with sissy already! Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on your new little princess! She is so precious!

Becky said...

my goodness she is cute!!! congrats mama! you made one precious little girl!