July 07, 2010

Fully Cooked

Dear Carly,
I'm waiting for my partner in crime, so when will you be here?
I swear I'm tons of fun so I'll see you soon, right? I love you sissy!
Love,
Lidia
Well it's come to this.
37 weeks.
Full Term.
Anyday now.
Or any week now.
I hate the waiting game. Signs of Labor according to babycenter.com:
Your baby "drops": CHECK!
You note more Braxton Hicks contractions/actual contractions: CHECK!
Your cervix starts to ripen: CHECK! (still dilated to 2cm)
You pass your mucus plug or notice "bloody show.": CHECK! (2 days ago)
Your water breaks: NOPE
Nesting: CHECK!
Loose stools: NOPE
Backache: CHECK!
Nausea: CHECK!
So as you can see sweet Carly, you are giving momma a run for her money!
"Should I stay or should I go?"
That's up to you Carlyboo...
Love you!

5 comments :

Megan said...

Adorable Fully Cooked Bump!

Mitzi G. said...

How exciting!!

Mrs. D said...

Hurry up, Carly!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Any day now than huh! According to the baby center.

How exciting that the girls will get to meet. What a special day that will be :)

Carol said...

Full Term already! I can hardly wait to see squishy baby pictures. She'll be a great big sissy!