July 20, 2010

Last day as a mom of one...

That's right folks! I'm still here! But that's ok! I get induced tomorrow at 6am and I've had a great few last days to hang out with my BIG GIRL but now I'm ready! I don't have much else to say because my mind is somewhere else today, but here are some more pictures from Lidia's birthday and a few from this week! Tomorrow I will have two little princesses to post pictures of and I can't wait! Hopefully I get some sleep tonight!Lidia with Mamaw!
Lidia with Grandma Elaine













Oh and Matt got me a new camera this weekend! This is the start of the pics from my new camera... hopefully I get better!

Watching Barney... who knew?!

My little pre-Madonna!

Lidi and Mommy watching the Bachelorette



Lovin on her Papa!

6 comments :

Mrs. Hesson said...

That is so exciting! Sending tons of prayers and good thoughts your way :) Keep us updated!

Megan said...

Oh good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see all the new pictures.

Carolyn said...

How exciting! Your Big girl is absolutely precious! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait yo meet your newest bundle of joy!

Mrs. D said...

Lidia is too damn cute! And OHMYGOSH!! GOOD luck tomorrow girl! I cannot wait to hear how it goes & see pictures!!! I will be thinking of ya!

Meant to be a mom said...

Prayers for a safe and perfect delivery!!!

These pics of Lidia are precious. She is such a cutie girl. And her Madonna shirt! I LOVE IT!

Shannon said...

Can't wait for the pictures! You were induced one day after GG's birthday...July is such a great month for baby birthdays! Prayers for ya girl!