August 11, 2010

After Carly Survey!

How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks exactly

How long was labor? 5 hours! WOO HOO!

Total weight gain: about 15 to 20 lbs.

Total weight loss since: I haven't weighed myself but I'm back to my normal weight I'm sure!

Back into your own clothes yet? Yes!

Did you get stretch marks? Just the same ones from Lid + a few more I'm sure!

Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? Vaginally

Best moment this week: Right now. Getting a chance to blog and spend quality time with my youngest while Lidia monster is with dad!

What I miss about being pregnant: Feeling her moving inside me.

How big is baby: Not sure! We go back in next week for her check-up. At one week, she had gained an ounce but this child eats ALL. THE. TIME. so I'm sure she's gained more!

Baby's temperament? She was so content the first few weeks and now she's getting to the fussy stage.

What I am looking forward to: SLEEP and her smile :)

... Speaking of sleep....
Have you all heard about all the monsoons here in good ole' Iowa?! My lord the rain and flooding is unbelievable! For the past week straight, these massive storms start at about 9pm each night (perfect timing right when the littles are in bed and we are settling in for our first "nap" of the night.) These storms are UNREAL. The thunder and lighting shake the whole house and let's just say that the city of Des Moines hasn't slept in at least a week! This makes for less sleep for this already sleep deprived household because Lidia doesn't sleep through it either!!

... On a better note...
The ever so famous Iowa State Fair starts tomorrow and I'm super excited!! Smells like a date night for me and the man wouldn't you say??

1 comment :

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm glad you guys are doing good. I can't hardly believe your in your old clothes already. Good for you!
Hopefully the crazy rain will let up on you guys soon.