October 11, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1 and 2

Alrighty, so I'm joining Katie and Aly, some of my new found bloggy friends and doing the 30 day blog challenge. Link up and join too... should be fun!

DAY 1:
Introduce, Recent picture, and 15 interesting facts

Hey everybody I'm Britt! I'm 24 years old and a mommy of two beautifull girls; Lidia Adel and Carly Joelle. My girls are exactly 1 year and 11 days apart, so I'm living the fabulous life of a mom of 2 under 2. I'm also fiance to the sexiest, sweestest, and best daddy in the world. We are getting married in less than 2 weeks on October 23rd! I work 3 days a week and spend the other 4 at home loving on my family. Oh yeah, and I don't normally take random pics on my cell phone of me at work, but hey, you wanted a recent pic right?!

15 interesting facts:
one:
My fiance and I are both middle children BUT definitely not your stereotype of the middle child. In fact, I actually think we are the favorites in the family! (I kid, I kid!)
two:
I have two sisters. There is a difference of at least 11 years between each of us.
three:
I LOVE ketchup but hate tomatoes.
four:
I HATE mustard but love mustard pretzels?
five:
I really don't like doing "interesting facts" about me because I always run out of things to say!
six:
I wasn't sure I ever wanted kids, or get married. Now look at me! Finding the right man makes you do crazy things! :)
seven:
My daughters middle names are after my two sisters middle names.
eight:
My pinkies are crooked
nine:
My new initials are going to be BMF. I like!
ten:
At my bachelorette party this past weekend, I rode a mechanical bull... in my short white dress... and danced with a 90-year-old... but don't tell my fiance... who reads my blog!
eleven:
I don't like socks.
twelve:
I love watching my 1-year-old walk around, talk, play, read books, etc. Just everything she does on a normal day. Then I look at my 3 month old that can't do those things yet. It's so cool to know I taught my toddler all of that and at one point, she was a baby so dependent of her momma...now look at her! I can't wait to do that with my infant. THOSE are lifes defining moments!
thirteen:
I don't like the number thirteen. No idea why.
fourteen:
my mom rocks.
fifteen:
Our dog ran away yesterday... tears... and we just found her! She dug a whole under the fence in our yard and got out for the 2039483th time. This time, she didn't come home. But, she was at the pound and will be safe and sound at home tonight! Phew... I didn't want a depressed Groom a few weeks before the wedding!

DAY 2:
Meaning behind your blog name:

My blog name is pretty self-explanatory. Ms B. (ME!) Princess, (Lidia!), and the Pea (Carly!). When Lidia was first born, this was my way of letting family and friends in on her everyday life. Then I got pregnant with my second love, and it turned into a Lidia/pregnant blog. Then I really got into the bloggy world and met some pretty cool chicas... so now I'm hooked! It's such a great way to get out feelings, relate with others, and of course brag about our cute kiddos! Duh! :)

4 comments :

Katie K. said...

So glad you are participating! See I hate ketchup but do not mind tomatoes on some things. :) Looking forward to seeing your answers and getting to know you over the next 30 days. Just wanted to let you know too that I am going to be posting a new linky each day for everyone to link onto, I just think that will be the easiest way.

Shannon said...

I'm cracking up about your love of ketchup but hate for tomatoes...my uncle was the same way and we all thought it was such a quirky trait! Funny to see someone else with the same preferences! And I've always loved the name of your blog...too cute! My oh, my how Carly has grown. Too adorable! And, I'm really liking the idea of a blog challenge...sometimes the prompts would definitely help! Have a great day!

Smiling is Good for your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! I have a huge gap between my brothers and my sister and I too!! 11 years at least! :-) Wow!

http://latache-t.blogspot.com

My Boss is Teething said...

What exactly is the 30 day blog challenge?

I'm a new blogger, so I'm clueless!