October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3... First Love!

It comes down to this...
I never knew what love was until this person came into my world...
  Lidia was my first love.
Of course, I loved my family. I loved my friends. I had several boyfriends... some long-term, some short. But until this miracle came into my life, I had no idea what true "give your entire life/world/heart/soul love" was. She was the reason that I could find that kind of love with this person...
We dated before Lidia was born, but I didn't give him my everything (Sorry it took so long babe!) until Lidia brought out those feelings in me. Now, here we are getting married in 10 days and living life with Lidia and our second love Carly...(but she is just loved just as much as the first!)
Speaking of Carly...
When she went in for her two month check-up, the Dr. said she tends (ALWAYS) looks to her right. She said that I should try and get her to look more towards the left so she doesn't get bad cramps, etc. Now that she said that, we've been noticing it more! She ALWAYS looks to her right! How does one get a newborn to change that? I move her head, lay on her left side, etc but she always turns away! HAHA! I know it's not a HUGE deal but anything to keep my nugget from getting cramps, I'm all for!

AND...
Who else watched the Season Finale of Teen Mom last night??? Can you say tearjerker???
  •  Poor Maci... I could never give up that much time with my littles.
  • Aren't Catelynn and Tyler THE CUTEST THING EVER? and CARLY is a miniature replica of both of them!
  • Amber is psycho and her boyfriend??? words can't even describe... What was she crying for anyway???
  • I still heart Gary the teddy bear

3 comments :

Care said...

Wow, Carly is beautiful. I don't know if I ever said congrats, but CONGRATS!! Sisters are the best :)

I watched teen mom and cried. I feel sad for little Leah. Amber is psycho!

JDub said...

I've been reading for awhile now, so thought I'd comment (even though you're a Hawkeye fan :))!

I noticed Christian always looked to the left at that age. We ended up going to physical therapy to fix it. They show you different stretches to do throughout the day. It took maybe 4-5 weeks and gradually went away. It's called torticolis if you want to google it, it's basically just a tight muscle in the neck they get from birth trauma.

Your girls are too cute!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

aww love this! and teen mom Catelynn and Tyler are for sure the cutest thing ever!