October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5: Siblings

 I have two amazing, yet completely opposite sisters... Ami and Chloe!
Ami:
  • aka Bubba, Bubs
  • talented
  • perfectionist
  • caring
  • dog lover
  • knitting queen
  • amazing singer
  • clutz (sorry I had to!)
  • creative
  • great listener
  • 2nd mom
  • Good luck today on your interviews Bubs!

 Chloe:
  • premiere soccer player (her team won 1st place last weekend in their tournament!!!)
  • 7th grader
  • lover of cell phones and all things texting
  • also a perfectionist
  • extremely smart
  • loves boys
  • newly found love for the Hawkeyes!
  • future Homecoming queen
  • gorgeous
  • loves me and confides in me more than she thinks
  • famous for the "fish face" and sideways pics!
I love these two more than words. I love laughing with them and making fun of mom with them. (ohhh mom, I only kid!!!) I love watching them play with their nieces. I love being at Chloe's soccer games with them. I loved making my wedding invites with Ami. I love shopping days with them. I love that we all live about 15 minutes from each other. I love my family!

1 comment :

Meant to be a mom said...

What a fun group of girls. I bet you have a blast when your all together. :)