November 08, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! All you have to do is go here to sign up and blog about it! This is the Holiday card that I'm getting...LOVE IT! You can find this card right here! Maybe because "It's a wonderful life" is one of my favorite Christmas movies??? I think so! Ready. Set. Go. get your free cards if you are a blogger and if you aren't... become one! This means YOU friends and family. Oh, and speaking of friends and family... forget you saw this blog post because your holiday card is suppose to be a surprise! :)

Here's some other Holiday cards i thought about using as well... Super cute!
You can check it out here!
Oh and I love this one too!

It's super easy and their cards are seriously so cute! I can't wait to send these out to everyone! We've had so many blessings come our way this year and this is the perfect opportunity to show off our family to everyone. And it's free!

2 comments :

Meant to be a mom said...

What a cute Christmas card. I would totally be going there and doing this but my cousin is doing ours again this year. I doubt she's giving me 50 free cards :(

Mama Fee said...

They have to be 5 by 7 to get them free. LAME. I tried the cute 5 by 5 ones and my code wouldn't work!!!!