January 11, 2011

1-11-11

When you give a mouse kid a cookie some snow...


They run away from home???
Yes, Lidia is still being that naughty that she quite possibly was contemplating running away when we let her outside last night to enjoy some snow! I kid, I kid. But she still isn't herself at all. I thought last night was some progress, because for the first time in weeks she slept in her bed until 6am! But today was another story for the books...

Anyway,
Today is her 18 month birthday!!
I can't believe I have an 18 month old! I'm taking her to the doctor this afternoon for her 18 month check-up. Mainly because it's an excuse to get her checked out to see if anything is bothering her that I don't know about sickness-wise and to possibly get some advice from the doctor! We shall see!

2 comments :

Megan said...

Good luck with the Dr. I love the pictures, and Happy 18 month to Miss Lidia!

Jazz said...

Awww..so cute! good luck.