January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 
  • I'm loving the cute little red cowboy boots Lidia is wearing today.
  1. Shame on me for not having a picture of her in them.
  2. Shame on pediped for not letting me save a picture of them to show you either! But if you are dying to see them, go HERE! I promise they are adorable, and on sale!
  • I'm loving trying to pick out the girls outfits for their upcoming pictures! I haven't set a date yet (or have a photographer so suggestions are welcome) but Lidia turned 18 months yesterday and Carly turns 6 months in less than 2 weeks, so I thought it'd be perfect to get them done this month. (Shame on me for not getting professional pictures of Carly yet!) I was thinking about having them both in jean jumpers but then I saw this....
  • I'm loving this swimsuit for the summer for both girls! A little too early to be thinkinig about it but I saw it on BabyGap online (where I found the jumper above) and died! I've never seen an infant/toddler one shoulder swimsuit... LOVE!
  • I'm loving/getting excited to take the girls sledding tonight!
  • I'm loving that Lidia actually didn't cry when falling asleep last night! Progress people, although that didn't last throughout the night. I'm also loving that I googled (yes I'm that girl that googles everything) to get some suggestions for sleep solutions for Lidia (because the doctor didn't help/no ear infections for a cause either) and there is some sort of 18 month sleep regression that a lot of toddlers go through. It made me feel a little better and not like a total mom failure!
  • I'm loving that Carly is sitting up so well, playing with toys, and her smile makes my entire day that much better!
  • I'm loving the idea to have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers! I've seen a lot of people doing this, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon! So help a sister out! All you fellow lurkers come out and all you faithful followers share the news to all your friends! This will be my first giveaway, so you know it will be a good one!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

4 comments :

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! That swimsuit is totally adorable!! I can't wait to (hopefully) have a little girl to buy things for!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Google is my best friend too!

Care said...

That swimsuit is adorable!!

Meant to be a mom said...

awe, Little red cowboy boots. I bet they are truly so cute.
Also I just love the little pink jean dress. You should put them in that for pics :)