February 10, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday!


Sis had hives this morning. I don't know where they came from, but one 1/4 tsp of Benadryl? And gonezo!

Miss is getting tubes in and adenoids out tomorrow. I've been saying I'm not nervous, but I pretty much am.

My house is a mess disaster.

I have wayyy too much laundry to do.

After reading those two, I realized that I either need a maid, OR I need to stop watching my shows at night. Ill go for the maid.

I used my Panera (yum) gift card at lunch today. I went by myself. Ate by myself. And had time just by myself. Glorious.

My birthday (I know, I know it's getting old) is Saturday. I wanna partayyy. Like, throw on an 80's style prom dress, dance to Pat Benatar, and party... like a child... cause I'm cool like that... and it's my birthday!

I've been looking at DIY crafts for awhile now, and still haven't done one. I really want to.

My kids are the cutest and sweetest and funniest. I love them.

I made my mom email me the pics above just for ya'll to see because my camera still isn't working! You're welcome! 
(They are from her camera phone, and the one of Sis? Yeah, she needed a bath and she was in Aunt Chloe's disaster room, so it's not the best but it does the job!)

Have a great weekend everybody!

6 comments :

Tammilee said...

Hi
I am a new follower from the blog hop
I blog at www.tammileetips.com
I hope you will stop by and visit.
Tammilee

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

Thanks for playing! Your little ladies are ADORABLE!!

Megan said...

They are both adorable! My house is a mess, too! I don't even have kids...so don't feel bad!

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

Happy early birthday!

I think your prom dress/Pat Benatar party sounds PERFECT.

Laura said...

Panera is my favorite place. I go there alone at least once a week. They know me.

Your kids ARE cute!

Amee said...

Hi, I followed you on google friends from www.madamedeals.com. I hope you follow me back. Thanks : )