February 24, 2011

Very Random {but cutesy pictures!}

Yesterday we were able to play outside! This is the second time this year that we've been able to get the girls out of the house and enjoy the fresh air! We played with Lidia's car, went down the slide, and played on the swings! I thought being outside (her favorite thing to do) would cheer Lidia up, but she went from hero to zero in minutes....

I also noticed that Carly had some weird white spots/sores on her tongue. Turns out those sores are on the top of her mouth and on the inside of her lips as well. Being the google queen that I am, looks like Sis has Thrush. Poor girls... they just can't get a break! She was still a little cranky yesterday but all smiles and still so sweet!

 (The picture of Carly with another baby was one from a few weeks ago in the nursery at church. These two were instant BFF's! Can't you tell? They are holding hands!)
And just some more random pics! My camera is still broken so these are all handy dandy phone pics but they do the job wouldn't you say? The first two are of Lidia eating a cupcake for my birthday a few weekends ago, and another of her just being silly in the car!
Hello blurry...but I had to show off the picture of her in the hospital gown minutes before her surgery.She looks so big! Speaking of looking big... She looked like a little person today in her cute outfit and her hair in a pony tail! Also, when I walked out of the door for work this morning, there wasn't a single tear from her! That never happens! She waved and said, "Bye!" and walked away... Is it sad that I was just a little sad that she wasn't sad??? (who says "sad" that much in one sentence?!)
My two ladies doing what they do best. Lidia sitting like a big girl at the kitchen table eating yogurt, and Carly cruising around in her walker eating puffs! Hey, Momma's gotta get things done sometimes right??
 Just eat up the cuteness....

10 comments :

b. lee said...

aww thrush is no fun ... hope it heals fast! luv the fussy pic :)

SAHMwife said...

Love the photos! I am following you! Come see me!
http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

What a cutie!! Following from Thirsty Thursday.

Please come follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com :)

I have a $25 Jo-Ann's gift card giveaway going on right now :)

Wakela Runen said...

I remember when my daughter Becky had thrush. She was miserable. I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Hopping over here from Thirsty Thursday. I'm a new follower.

Wakela's World

Raven said...

Thush??! Oh no! At least she is too adorable for words :) Hope healing goes well for you all :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls!
I just followed you so would you please follow me back?
Thanks, htt://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Cute pictures! They are getting so big! Surgery? I missed something...must read back a bit ;)

Sazz said...

Cute pictures! The twins have never had thrush before so I have no idea what it's like but hopefully it'll go away soon.

Shannon said...

What adorable pictures! With so many cute ones, I just can't pick a favorite though I do like the one with the two little sweethearts, Carly and her baby friend!

Have a great one!

Annie said...

what little cuties!! :)