February 09, 2011

Wee Bit of Me meets What I'm Loving Wednesdays!


{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Either! But I HAVE to have ice in whatever I drink!

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
EVERYTHING! Especially when I have my kids in my car. I hate driving!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
My entire house. I'm not much of a decorater and it totally shows :)

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
Usually!

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I couldn't even tell you  :(

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Regularly? No. Sometimes for fun? Yes.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
barefoot

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
slots, slots, slots everybody!

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no, but that could be kinda cool!

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Annie. I'm a sucker for cute red-headed girls.


Just having one of those days weeks and thought that bragging talking about some awesome things that I'm loving might cheer me up! So here goes...

I'm loving that the Packers won the Super Bowl!!!

I'm loving that Carly got her first tooth! AND it doesn't seem to be bothering her much!

I'm loving that Lidia is getting her second set of tubes put in and her adenoids (sp?) taken out on Friday. Hopefully this solves the problem for good!
I'm loving that my birthday is on Saturday. I'm actually not that excited for it though. We have no plans, I'm a year older, broke (hence the no plans part), but I'm not pregnant for the first time in two years on my birthday, so that's something, right?!

I'm loving that Lidia has conversations with me. I never thought that talking to my 18 month old would make my entire world, but it does. She's constantly saying new words, phrases, etc. and I just love that part of her age! It's so fun! A few examples of our conversations over the weekend...

I'm loving that at Carly is so close to crawling! I know, right? She's only six month old! But she is scooting a bit, and will get on her knees and rock to reach for toys or her momma! That makes for a proud mama considering she's a non-talker. Seriously, she doesn't babble or anything! But she does laugh all.the.time and squeal, so I'm not too worried about it. At her six-month check-up, the doctor said she was 50 % for height and 75 % for weight. And I quote, "You have a short, chubby, but beautiful baby on your hands!" Hey, she loves her baby food, what can I say?!

My camera is still broken = no pictures. I'm definitely not loving that!

14 comments:

Angela said...

I don't drive, but my wife does and we always drive together no matter where we go. I don't think I'll be a calm driver, with how many idiots are out there! I never knew how dangerous driving could be until we started driving nearly every day and geeze, the stuff you see! I can't imagine how protective we'll be once we have kids in the car with us!

kelly, said...

I am loving that you LOVE ear tubes! Have a happy birthday. I am never thrilled with birthdays either. YOu should go on a picnic. HA!!!

Laura said...

The Packers played a good game and deserved the win. It would have been fun if the Steelers had won but oh well... we'll get there again. :)

I LOVED it when my kids started talking. We have some of the best conversations. And they have the cutest conversations with each other too.

Hooray for not being pregnant on your birthday haha!

Kristy said...

I am your newest follower from catch a wave wed. blog hop! You have a lovely blog!! Have a great week!!

Marie said...

I must admit that when my kids started talking I was so happy to be able to communicate with them -- to have an actual conversation! Of course, Mac seemed to know this and refused to talk until he was almost 3 or some horribly advanced age. It had the doctors completely freaked out -- sigh.

Happy Birthday! We don't celebrate much either for adults birthday (we're broke too) but I hope it's a good one with no driving involved :-)

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Cute blog and beautiful girls!

I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Debbie said...

Found you on Wednesday's hop. Enjoy!
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

Raven said...

Hi! So glad you like my blog, I love yours too! So cool that your kids are about as far apart as mine. It makes it fun but it sure is a little challenging! :) I'll be coming back to your blog to see how another momma like me is handling her life with kids :)

tawna6988 said...

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
Thanks
Tawna

Kandy said...

enjoyed reading a bit about you =) By the way, I'm a red headed girl (hint, hint, wink, wink)
Your girlies are so adorable! My girl is 4 yrs old and a total DIVA!! They are so much fun!!
I was also rooting for the PACKERS, BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOO... ok.
Following you via FTLOB THirst Thursday ;)

Kandy said...

Oh, and yes.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! =)

Crystal said...

My one little dude got tubes 2x and it changed everything. He actually got to experience some relief! I'm here from THirsty THursday at FTLOB!Hope you have a great weekend...enjoy those sweet little girls!! I have 4 little boys...so our worlds are WAY different.

BabyDealsDujour said...

Love your blog! Now following from http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog We track all of the daily baby deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

Angel said...

Lovely blog! Glad I found it on FTLOB :) I will most certainly be back to learn a little more about you!
~Angel www.livinginaperrytale.com