February 02, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that it's FEBRUARY!
That means...
My 25th birthday is in 10 days!
and....
I'll have my first Valentines day as a married woman!

I'm loving that we just got skype! (a little behind? maybe but that's how we roll!)

 I'm loving that we kinda got a snow day today! I didn't work until 10am!
I'm loving that the Super Bowl is this weekend and my team is in it!
Gooooooooo......
PACK GO!!!

...and I'm ALWAYS loving my sweet baby girls and my hard-working babe!

8 comments :

Emily P. said...

I just LOVE valentines day!

Laura said...

HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

:) Sorry. Couldn't help it. My team is in the superbowl too if you haven't figured it out yet haha. I live about an hour from Pittsburgh. Exciting times.

everyone calls me bon bon said...

Thanks for the sweet comment:-) Oh my, your girls are too cute! What a proud mama you must be! I'm following you now too! Happy Wednesday. xoxo

Megan said...

That cake is adorable! Yay for your birthday month!!

Kit said...

You are loving some great things :) Happy early birthday!

Erica said...

Following you back!!!! Your girls are dolls!!!!!! Can't wait to read more of your lovely blog!

msposhb said...

Stopping by from the Hops to say hello.
Please visit if you can- http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/thursday-friends.html

Have a great day!

Rhonda said...

Hiya, I got here via FTLOB and I have a serious crush on your photo of the Dr. Seuss like birthday cake! I always thought I'd have an intentionally lopsided wedding cake kind of like that one, but instead I went ultra traditional. Boo. :) I'm happy to revisit it as a birthday cake though. Great Happy Post! :)

Rhonda
http://www.lipstickanddrama.com/