April 29, 2011

My first Guest Blogger! ~Megan

I'm doing my first ever guest post today and I couldn't be more excited!

The lovely, gorgeous, and sweetest girl ever, (seriously she's so sweet) Megan, is guest blogging for me today! If you don't know her, go check her out! She's a newlywed (got married the same month as me!), her hubby is easy on the eyes if you know what I'm saying hehe, (sorry babe! oh and sorry Megan!) and she has the best posts. They are always different, entertaining, and I love getting my daily dose! Ok enough gushing over her... you might begin to think I'm developing some sort of girl crush! Or am I?!?!

So, I gave her free reign on the topic of her choice and she came up with the cutest thing! I've added a few "Yep, I totally agree's!" in her post and you'll see my comments colored in purple (and maybe a few cutesy pics too!) Anyyyyyyyyyyway, here we go!

Hi there y'all! My name is Megan and I blog over at Mackey Madness!

I am SO excited to be guest posting for Britt today! Her blog always makes me laugh and I love reading her daily life stories...I feel like it's helping prepare me for kids one day. One day far off. : ) I was racking my brain about what to blog about today and I'm pretty excited about what I came up with. I am going to be talking about ways that I think that dogs and kids are alike. It is more interesting than it sounds, promise! Puppies are like a precursor to babies!

Both dogs and kids:
1) come into the world in SUPER cute form. 

I mean seriously, how cute are these pups??

Lidia's first week in the world in July, 2009!

Carly; one week old in July, 2010!

2) occasionally enjoy a little snuggle time with their parents.




Megan was right on with the OCCASIONALLY part of cuddling.

3) love to have friends over to visit and play.

(That's a gentle bite...promise) : )

4) constantly follow you around and need entertainment.
"What do we do now, mom?"

"Pay attention to me, dad."
I couldn't agree more!
5) always want to go outside.  

"LET ME OUTSIDE!" hehe

6) manage to always get REALLY dirty. 




and then have to take baths!
oh excuse me...
is that their booty's showing???


7) are sometimes best friends and sometimes enemies with their siblings.

Snuggle besties.

At each other's throats. omgoodness this pic is AWESOME, Megan!!

Most of the time my girls are BFF's...

 But sometimes this happens...

8) sleep really hard (and cute) after a "rough" day. 








My all-time fav sleeping pic...
ok, I went a lil over board :)

So there y'all have it, my take on the similarities between dogs and kids. Of course, I'm not a mom yet, so I could be WAY off. : ) I'd love to hear what y'all think...all the moms out there: am I right? am I way off?? I just know that I can't wait to have our own little babies and I hope that I'll be as great of a mom as Britt!

Thanks for having me, Britt!! : )

Ok, so was she cute or what?? I loved her idea and I loved how we got to work together on this fabulous post!! Look out for next weeks guest post... it will be just as great! And if you want to be a guest blogger, shoot me an email! I'd love to have more :)

Have a good weekend everyone!
As Megan says, "Love love!"
hehe
... I had to throw that in there for you girly!

28 comments :

Michaela said...

Such a cute post. I love Meg (: I agree- I think dogs prepare you for kiddos! hehe. Adorable.

Bon Bon said...

Haha! Great idea! I'm definitely seeing the similarities:-) xoxo

Raven said...

oh I loved this! Loved seeing all the cute Megan pictures with her dogs and also the cute Britt pictures with her babies :) dogs, babies, babies, dogs :)

Megan said...

YAY! I love the things that you added!! Makes it all the more true! Thanks for having me, love!!

Jesslyn Amber said...

I looove this!! It's so true. I love puppies and babies! :)

Young and Fabulous said...

hahah this was HILARIOUS! Dogs really are like kids...gotta love them. and meg your dogs are adorable!! oh and i love babies too :)

xoxoox

Clayton Thomas said...

Great guest post! I'm following on Twitter. I may even guest post for you at some point if you're interested!

Have a super weekend,

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
twitter: @claylauren2001

Michelle said...

Great guest post, Megan! SO TRUE! I definitely think dogs and kiddies are similarities! I love all the pictures ... so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

buy valium from india valium buy online - effects of valium on dogs

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol withdrawal+muscle aches - tramadol no prescription next day delivery

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol back pain - tramadol hcl pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod overnight tramadol buy no prescription - can buy tramadol online usa

Anonymous said...

buy ativan illegal buy ativan online - ativan overdose do

Anonymous said...

tramadol online side effects for tramadol 50mg - tramadol withdrawal is hell

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol dosage - buy 180 tramadol online

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol india buy tramadol online overnight mastercard - tramadol 50 mg vs tylenol 3

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online 2mg klonopin withdrawal - klonopin dosage for anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol next day tramadol dosage chart for dogs - buy tramadol online legit

Anonymous said...

tramadol cheap tramadol withdrawal chills - prednisone and tramadol for dogs

Anonymous said...

klonopin drug .5 mg klonopin and alcohol - klonopin children

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan dosage before surgery - addiction xanax ativan

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol need to purchase tramadol - buy online texas tramadol

Anonymous said...

generic ambien generic ambien good - ambien side effects libido

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod tramadol no rx - tramadol zoloft together

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan side effects ask patient - generic equivalent for ativan

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tablets can you order tramadol online legally - tramadol withdrawal 2 weeks

Anonymous said...

tramadol 50 mg buy tramadol online mastercard overnight - tramadol hcl 50 mg strong

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight ambien side effects gastrointestinal - ambien cr pill