April 07, 2011

Thursday Randoms (Updated! Added the Jiggle Challenge!)

So I'm trying to eat healthy.
two babies in two years?
Not the epitomy of a perfect body.
So, have I been doing good?
Hmm...
Let's see.
I went to our cafe at work today and got a salad, a diet mt. dew, and these...
Fail.
Why do they have to put them right in front of your face at the check-out?
I think its a conspiracy to make diets fail.
Boo.
Anyway...
Speaking of dieting,
after I posted this original post I saw this challenge...

Weight Loss Challenge

And I'm going to join!!
Sign up HERE if you want to join too!
 I think it will be great and very motivational!
So here's what I'll be doing....

  • Cut out pop starting tomorrow since I already had a diet mt. dew today.... whoops!
  • I signed up for Weight Watchers a few weeks ago and haven't stuck to it. I'm going to get back on board with that and counting my calories.
  • We have a membership at the gym and I NEVER go. I have no reason, other than being lazy because they have a daycare at the gym that I can take the babes too. So my goal at first will be to go twice a week to a spin class, and increase my gym attendance after I reach that goal. PLUS, taking the babes on a walk a few times a week since the weather is warm won't hurt either.
 I'm 5'7, so my target weight range is: 118.1 - 159.6 lbs.
My current weight is...
haha yeah right, not telling that
BUT
 it's in between the target weight range, so that's good!
My goal (for now) is 135-140 and we will go from there to see how much more I want to lose!
I'm so excited about this!


I'm a huge American Idol fan.
Huge.
Like I've convinced Lidia to like it by getting up and dancing with her during the songs so she will let me watch it.
That's how huge :)
And I luuuurrrvee Paul.
Pia has an amazing voice but boring to watch perfom.
Lauren is so dannnng cute and a great singer
and Scotty just makes my heart smile.
But last night,
my favorite was...
Haley.
I got "goose pimples" from her last night.
Anyone else giggle when JLO says that?
Anyway,
She rocked it.
like woah.
Like, I might be rooting for her and Paul from now on.


Lidia and Carly love going outside.
Yesterday after work,we played with chalk,
and in Carly's case,
tried to eat the chalk.
We crawled around, ran around, played with a pink ball (Lidia's new obsession), played in cars,
and swang on the swingset.
It was awesome.

Look at my big girl on a big swing!!!
Did I mention I love Spring??

6 comments :

Michelle said...

Mmmm. . . chocolate covered peanuts!! And of course everybody loves spring!!! Happy swinging! My daughter has been bugging me and bugging me to swing. Following now from a Thursday hop! Have a great day,
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

TexaGermaNadian said...

Love me some chocolate peanuts, yum! Good luck with your goals :) Really cute post and blog. Stopped over from FTLOB and glad I did!
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Ashley Slater said...

good luck with your gym/diet! I started going around Christmas and it is addicting! Also-- can you believe Pia got kicked off?!?! CRAZY!

Megan said...

Good luck with your diet and gym routine!! I should really start eating better, too. I just don't want to. Haha. UGH!! Why can't I eat what I want AND be skinny?

Raven said...

haha just read this and YES, I totally giggle when Jlo says "goose pimples" ha! And I REALLY liked Haley last night too, which in the beginning, I wanted her gone! But she really stepped up her game and is "in it to win it!" But I LOOOOOVE James Durbin and OMG can you BELIEVE Pia got voted out last night? Tragic! Seriously, have no idea what these voting people are doing....

but yes! good luck with your diet and gym routine. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need to start working out, and I have all the equipment in my house so I really have no excuse!!

LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

Great post. I am visiting from Say Hi Sunday and it is very nice to "meet" you. I am trying to lose weight too. I have about 20lbs. I hate it! :)

I hope you have a blessed and happy week!
Long Wait For Isabella