April 21, 2011

Wedding: Getting Ready + Jiggle Challenge

Jiggle Challenge:
I don't have much to update.
I've been doing the same thing as last week
(besides that darn piece of pizza last night!)
Eating the same, still no pop for me, but I did go to the gym for a spin class this week!
 I've lost 1 lb this week,
but I kind of blame it on my monthly gift from God if you catch my drift! :)
That's a total of 4 lbs and 2.5% weight loss!

So onto some fun stuff...
On Saturday, the mister and I will be married for 6 months!
So I thought I'd do a little series and show off our wedding pics.
Here we go!
 Getting ready...






















8 comments :

Megan said...

You did better than me this week! Also you are/were a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Bride!!!!

Joeylee said...

your wedding photos are beautiful!

BlessedMama said...

Yay for you! 1 pound is 1 pound! Gorgeous pictures, I absolutely love your hair and dress :)

Raven said...

Oh yes, your dress, amazing, gorgeous, if I get married again, can I borrow it? You were gorgeous!! I mean, you still are, I'm just referring to those pictures in past tense :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness!!! You were the MOST beautiful bride!!! EEEE! I love love love your pretty dress!!!!!

I'm so happy you found my blog...so that I could find yours! I'm following, too, and can't wait to read more! I heart new bloggy friends! ;)

Rachel McPhillips said...

Beautiful wedding photos!

Megan said...

Gorgeous pictures! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!! You were such a pretty bride!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Good job with the loss - and pretty wedding photos :)