April 06, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


  I'm loving Baby Gap.
OMGodness.
I walked into that store over the weekend and had to leave.
It's cuteness overload.
Here are a few examples...
Don't blame me for your quick run to the mall afterwards... :)

Something you might not know about me is my love for baby p.j.'s.
I thought these cute "futfly" (Lidia's word for butterfly) were adorable.
 I can just picture her saying "futfly" over and over in these this summer.
I guess Barney does teach kids things!
...and that hat for my Carly???
Love.

I'm loving that Carly is ready for her big girl carseat!
She's about 18 lbs
and my back wants to break everytime I carry her in her convertible car seat,
so it's time.
AND
Target has this carseat for 70.00 bucks!!
It's the Graco Comfort Sport.
Anyone have one?
Know of someone who has one?
 Heard any reviews?
Lidia has an Evenflo that I love but I found it last year on sale from 200.00 or 250.00.
I knew it was a good carseat because of the reviews/price
but since this one at Target is so cheapo,
I'm a little skeptical...

I'm loving that this weekend we are going wedding dress shopping for my BFF!
We will be looking at bridesmaid dresses too!
Hopefully she picks out a dress similar to these...
 hehe jkkk!

I'm loving that spring is here and summer is almost here!
That way we can go to the pool, wear cute dresses, and adorable shoes like these!
I'm loving my best friends.
They are amazing.
They are all different.
They are there through anything and everything.
I just love them.
Besides, who else would do this for you??
and as always,
I'm loving my babes.
They are my world.
End of story.

link up here if you want to tell us what you are loving!

8 comments :

Rachel and John said...

Oh I love all those baby gap clothes! I can't wait for summer dresses and cute shoes either!

Bon Bon said...

Ahaha! Bridesmaids dresses! Classic. Make sure to pick ones you can wear again and again:-) xoxo

Mrs. D said...

I am IN LOVE with baby gap! too bad I'm too cheap to shop there. haha! Also, I love the last picture!

Emily said...

my child would LIVE in babygap if we actually had one around here! thankfully we have an outlet not toooo far away and the boys selection isn't toooo slim either. And thank the lord for consignment sales :)

Ashley Slater said...

I love baby Gap and I only have nephews and nieces. I LOVE picking out clothes for them...thank goodness for the 50% off purchase coupons they e-mail out because that stuff gets expensive! It is almost as much as adult size clothing....something's not right about that. But they are so cute, I justify buying the stuff!!

Cute post!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

You're loving so many great things!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, those Baby Gap clothes are SO cute! I kinda want to go and buy some now...and we don't even have babies yet. Haha.

Jami Jones said...

I love BABY GAP, however my husband wishes I didn't. I love how your best friends will do anything, I have some best friends like that to! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.