April 13, 2011

WILW (I'll let the pics do {most} of the talking!)


I love that it is day 4 or maybe 5 of no pop! So this is my new love...

 I love that I finally got to watch this movie for the first time last night... creepy but good!
 I'm loving that the countdown is on for Bon Jovi in May!
Have you heard of Jack's Mannequin? No? Go listen... amazing.. I love that they are coming to Des Moines in June!
I love that I'm already planning the girls' birthday bash! Can you tell the theme?!
 I love their innocence!
What are you loving?? link up HERE!

6 comments :

David and Elizabeth said...

I looooove crystal light! It is soooo good!

Megan said...

Way to go on the Pop thing. I am on day 10 and it keeps getting easier! I have yet to watch the Black Swan but I want to. The girls are adorable as always!!!!

Kendall said...

I loved Black Swan, totally creeped me out though!

Tash said...

I love Bon Jovi and Jack's M too!

Katie said...

Way to go on the no soda! I really should do that I'm way to addicted. That crystal light looks good - I like the lemonade but haven't ever tried the iced tea.

Annie said...

Good for you with no pop!! I need to do that too!! But I am addicted to diet coke :(