May 17, 2011

A day in the life...

Wanna take a peak into my life as a mom of two under two?
You sure?
Ok...
Boring? No.
Crazy? Yes.

We wake up and while getting ready for the day, Carly usually does some sort of acrobats.
Here she is trying to stand up on her own... yo yo in hand.

While I get ready, Lidia either watches Dora or Barney.
If I'm REAL lucky, she gets into my make-up like so...

Then we have a little play time/ hug time in matching t-shirts and jelly on Lid's face...



Sometimes we get some 'tude thrown in the mix while Carly takes her morning nap.

If we do venture out, we usually head to the mall play place, Target, or to a friends house so Carly can kiss on boys like so...

Then it's time for nap for both kiddos around 1pm.

Carly is usually the first to wake up and plays by herself for awhile while momma cleans, does laundry, or sits on her rear and watches One Tree Hill. Oh yeahhh...

She daydreams about her kiss earlier...

Or "helps" momma with laundry...

Then Lid wakes up from naptime with the ultimate bed head and always needs a snack.
The dirtiest snack of course...
Pudding.

She shares with Sissy...
(not really, a picture a minute later would be of her saying, "NO SISSY!!"

Then we play some more. Usually go outside, play with chalk, play with bubbles, take a walk, drive momma crazy some more, wait for Papa to come home, etc.
Then it's night time for Carly around 7:30.

While Carly snoozes away,
Lid and Momma have some one on one time in Momma's bed watching one episode of Dora before night time for Lid around 8:30.

And if I'm real lucky, I get my friends thrown in the mix sometime during the week.
Oh excuse me, that's my besties and I circa 2000.
We be lookin' fly! :)

3 comments :

Raven said...

sounds like a play by play at my house!! love the pics of the kids sleeping, those are always so precious!!!

Megan said...

Love this! You always make me laugh, which in turns makes my day better! I am bummin, because your fave 20 post is MIA and I was going to do mine off of it :( BOO! Anyway have a fantastic day! P.S. the girls as always are ADORBS!

Sabrina Says said...

Aww I LOVE a day in the life! "The Ultimate Bed-head' was my favorite part! I'm pretty sure I rocked the bed-head look for a majority of my youth!

Your kids are adorable! Thanks for reading my lil blog!

Sabrina Says