May 11, 2011

Shutterfly Promo

I was so excited about seeing this Shutterfly Spring Promo because last year for Christmas I took advantage of their promo for Holiday Cards and sent our our Christmas cards through Shutterfly. It was amazing and they turned out great! See?

But this time I'm even more excited for the Spring Promo of 50 free cards, because I have so many options that I could use this deal with! For example:

The most important and most frequent on my mind, is the girls' upcoming birthdays. We will be having a joint birthday party in July. I have already talked with someone about coming up with invitations, decor, etc but if that falls through, I can always use one of Shutterfly's birthday cards/invites. They are so cute! Check them out!
· birthday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

Or I can use any of their thank you cards for after their birthday party, which are adorable also.
· thank you cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards

But my favorite part about Shutterfly are their photobooks. I have yet to print off a wedding photobook, or a book for the girls, but I need to! Especially for their birthdays! I printed off a photo book as a gift for our families this Christmas, and it was a hit! A photobook is always a good idea for a gift. Check them out here!
· photo book http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books


So if you have a blog, sign up for a chance to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly! It's a great deal, and you will love everything you see!

2 comments :

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

Hi, I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, You can pick it up here on my blog :Purple Froggie Clay Stuff

I hope that you have a great day, and Congrats on the award!

Cindy

Joeylee said...

hey-
its a big top cupcake and I got it on ebay for $10.00 its great!