May 25, 2011

Wanna see some cute invites?!

About 5 minutes ago I ordered the girls' birthday party invites.
The Shutterfly promo was legit and I got my 50 free cards!
Likey?
Me too.
Well I should like them after spending DAYS trying to find the right card!

What's that you see?
The address isn't blocked out?!
Don't get so excited.
It's not MY address.
Just the address of the place the partayyyy is at.
Sad now?
Now that you can't come visit/stalk me?
Well leaving the address on means an open invite for all of you to join the party!

Excited now?
It's in July.
The two cutest babes will be present.
In the cutest outfits.
My bff will be dressed as Dora.
anddd
I will be there.
Win. Win. Win.
So Raven, Megan, Kati, (I'm too lazy to add more)...
See you there?
Good.

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.
 

4 comments :

Megan said...

Yay for 50 free, and Yay for the pary! I may just have to pack up the kids and drive the 4 hours that day :)

Kati McDonald said...

Yay!! Count me in!!

Raven said...

caaaaaa--uuuute!!!!!!! I like you alot. I love your girls. my boys marry your girls? WE be family?????

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

These are adorable! The party will be fab! Cannot wait for party pics!!