June 29, 2011

"McDonald's! McDonald's! Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza Hut!"

Remember that song?
No?
Only a midwest thannng?
Anywho...
Remember this pic of Lidia...


Well my hilarious, "make fun of Mrs. F anyway she can", brat of a 13 year old sister...
(love ya Chloe... well kinda :)
text me this pic at 12:30am the other night...
(HELLO! dont text me at 12:30am... mama's dreaming of all things not kid OR Ronald related)


Her caption read:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
(literally that many hahas)
"You should show Lidi this and tell her this is how she's supposed 2 be around him. Just like mama"

Payback is already in order.

4 comments :

Megan said...

OMG! Hottie for sure. LOL to Chloe for finding this! I am now going to head to my folks and burn all old and embaressing photos of myself.

Jamie said...

Hi I'm your newest follower from the blog toddle! That pic is hilarious!

http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

Annie said...

hahahahaa

Tamika said...

:) :) New follower -from Jenna's Journey! :)

I'm from rural Manitoba and my kids sing that song ALLLLL THE TIME!!!! :) :)