June 28, 2011

My new BFF

My first bloggy meet-up was a success!
Ok, it was more than a success, it was a blast!
The lovely, amazing, and gorgeous couple... Mr. and Mrs. Spindler
came down to good ol' Iowayyy for the weekend.
She's pretty much my new BFF.
That's the thing with meeting bloggy friends...
What you see, is what you get.
(well in my one experience anyway)
And what I got was fabulous!
We ate, played games, played with babes, took pics of babes, walked around the mall with babes.
THEN
the babes went to grandmas and these mamas and papas?
Had a night out.
Dinner, drinks, laughs, cab rides, acting like 21 year olds?
yes please.
I loved it.
And since I'm a horrible picture taker,
 and Mrs. Spindler is an AMAZING photographer...
go check out her blog.
She took birthday pics of the girls and more pics from the weekend.
Don't fret though, I'll leave you with a few pictures to feast your eyes on...

Apparently we wore someone out at the mall...
 2 boys
+
2 girls.
=
Oneheckofagoodtime!

and since Mamabear was more interested in her new BFF this weekend than the babes,
(i kid, i kid)
Mama spoiled them on Monday with a day full of parks...

and picnics at B-bops with Grandma Lulu!

and off topic...
a certain someone has a bad diaper rash.
Mama decided to let her be "free" yesterday afternoon and roam around the house diaperless like so...
Backfired.
Poop.All.Over.
Apparently, someone holds grudges...

4 comments :

Annie said...

How fun!!! So glad that you guys hit it off IRL :) I am jealy...I want to meet some blogger friends!! I think that I live too far North :(

Courtney B said...

How fun!! I am so dying to meet some bloggy friends!
Yummy...poop all over the house sounds amazing. NOT! Haha it sounds like birth control to me ;) I hope the diaper rash is all better now though!!

Megan said...

Awwww, hooray for a good bloggy meet up!! I am SO jealous!!

Megan said...

Thanks for the sweet praisies! I loved meeting you, your babes and your folks :) So fun! It was like I had known you since grade school, def. BFF status! Hope the rest of your week is going well, bummer on the poop and nakey bottom :(