June 30, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Seriously you should go link up with
From Mrs. to Mama
for Seriously Thursdays.
 It's seriously fun...

Seriously... Could these two get any cuter?! Well yes, I mean both of my kiddos, but I'm referring to the first picture. My 13 year old sis and Lidia? Love each other. "Where'd Coey (Chloe) go!?" is all I hear from Lidia these days!

The second picture is of the best.invention. ever. Seriously, how did I manage to go to the grocery store before with one kiddo in the front and also a baby carseat? Where did my groceries go? Plus, it keeps them beyond entertained. Until Carly starts to climb out of course... all boy I tell ya!


Seriously.... within one hour I can go from world's best mom (haha riiiight) to world's worst mom.
Exhibit A:
Worst: Kicked back on the couch and all of us watching Dora.
Exhibit B:
Best: Spending our time outside and swinging right along with the kiddos!


Seriously... it's so hot outside today! Heat advisory of 107 hello?! BUT Miss Lidia and I are brave souls and were going on a date tonight! Free food and music with friends? Duh. Count us in.

Seriously... check out one of my besties blogs and follow her! Why? Because.... umm she's beyond awesome? End of story.

6 comments :

Kati McDonald said...

Thanks for the shout out, loverbear!!!

Mrs. Mama said...

They ARE the cutest! 107? eeeekkk I'd be jumping in the lake!

Echo said...

Stopping by from Seriously Thursday, and yes the kiddos are totally adorable!

Raven said...

your kids stay in that grocery store contraption?? My kids bail the second I turn the corner. little bastards.

and no, your kids can not get any cuter. It's not possible.

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

Hey mama! 107!??! Screw that!! YUCK! I wanted to let you know I got the invites and party stuff from http://www.etsy.com/shop/dimpleprints
I did the 30 dollar package and it included his invite, which is the worlds cutest thing ever plus EVERYTHING I could ever imagine!I would totally check it out!! xoox